I have dedicated my life to a healthier, fitter lifestyle and you can too! Here is my story
I have always had a passion for fitness, as I represented Natal in swimming and tennis in 1981 – 1983.
In 2010 – 2012, I represented Gauteng in Triathlon and proceeded to represent South Africa in Triathlon, Duathlon and X-Athlon in 2012.
Since then, I have been an instructor at a well-known gym franchise, giving spinning lessons, kickboxing, water aerobics and various other classes.
I have trained various school teams in sports such as volleyball, netball and soccer.
My Qualifications are as follows:
- Master Instructor, Virgin Active
- Diploma Master Trainer Virgin Active
- Diploma O.A. Dip (Personal Fitness Trainer)
- Diploma Covid-19 virus infection Prevention and Control
- Diploma Health, Fitness and Exercise
- Fundamentals of Kick course, Virgin Active
- Qualified Triathlon Level 1 Coach SA Triathlon
- Certificate Aqua Gymnastix Virgin Active
- Certificate High Intensity Interval Training Virgin Active
- Certificate Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation & AED EMT
- Certificate Professional Ethics Virgin Active
- Certificate of Achievement: Yoga for Back Pain Relief & Prevention
- Train a Trainer Virgin Active 2018
- Diploma in Depression Management
- Diploma in Sports Psychology
- Diploma in Sports Nutrition
Want to learn more about the classes?
click “get started” below.
I provide both home training sessions and group training sessions. Group training sessions are available at the Main Hall at Emfuleni Golf Estate for residents of the Golf estate.